Humans are often visual learners, and that’s why video marketing has taken off in the last few years. Often, a short video is a great way to get your message across, but it has plenty of other benefits.
For example, did you know that search engines like Google actually prefer video to content to blog content and will rank it higher? And, videos are said to increase conversion by as much as 800%! Pretty powerful stuff.
If you’ve never tried video marketing, it could be a great tool to add to your marketing mix.
Here’s what you should know:
- Videos can be expensive to produce, but if you have a plan, they can be worth it. Don’t wing it, and know exactly what you want to get out of your video before you start the process.
- Storytelling is as powerful as ever. Connecting with viewers can yield better results than going for the hard sale.
- Write a script, practice it, and stick to it. Few people are as good at speaking off the cuff as they think. And with a limited amount of time, you want to be clear and get to the point.
- Think about keywords. How do you want people to find your video? What keywords should they be searching? Determine that before you write your script.
- Keep it short – 30 seconds to a minute. No one wants to watch a 5-minute video on FHA loans when the same point could be made in 45 seconds.
- Make the first 10 seconds captivating. Most viewers will turn off a video within the first 10 seconds unless something captures their attention.
Here at Skyline, we’ve made video marketing a priority. Give me a call or shoot me an email to find about how we can help you use video marketing to close more loans.